Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hello from a classmate

Cathy Cheek (Hawkins) sent out "Save the date" emails yesterday and is following up with "snail mail" postcards to those for whom we don't have email addresses. That effort already generated the following response from Peggie Smith (Matthews):


Hello fellow classmates.

First, I would like to commend the "reunion committee" for your time and effort pulling all of this together. I certainly plan to attend. This will be my first reunion in 40 years. I am looking forward to reconnecting with all of you. God bless you, and I'm looking forward with great expectation on seeing you in October. I tried to insert my picture, but it would not allow me to copy and paste in this comment page. Please feel free to go to my website at http://www.cotpinc.org/ to find out more about what I've been doing all these years

Fondly, Peggie A.(Smith) Matthews

No comments: